VIBRANT VINTAGE




This shoot was for vintage clothing company BONBON. As I was also modelling with my 'model boyfriend' Jamie, the outfits had to be styled to match… however, I wouldn't call this shoot as 'matching' I would say it's more of a 'vibrant tie dye explosion' ...kinda thing. 
As 99.99% of my clothes are black, this shoot pretty much blinded me (but in a good way). It wasn't the most practical idea shooting the summer collection in winter, being freezing cold with goosebumps and pretending to be 'ready for the sunshine' it wasn't an easy look to achieve! 
We styled a clashing combination of gold, hot pink and purple on the top half and downplayed the rest of the outfit with duller beige/grey tones. In my opinion more couples should co-ordinate outfits like this! I will be blogging more of BONBON, so keep a watch out and for more vintage clothing, check out BONBON's clothing site here





2 comments:

  1. great pics :*



    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

CONTACT

MARINA@MARINADEBUCHI.COM