STYLING @ THE NTA

THE NTA REHEARSALS 
Professional Dancers: All Dress's - (ASOS) Boots - (H&M)
Ashley & Pudsey/Dancers Rehearsals

NTA Red Carpet
Backstage with Holly Willoughby 
Spencer & Louise Backstage 
The London O2 - Taken Backstage
Personal Style: Tweed dress - (Pop @ Urban Outfitters), Ivory Shirt - (H&M) Chains & Boots - (Topshop) 

The day began at a early start, with a trip to Oxford St to pick up some last minute items, then straight to the London O2 to prepare the performers for the National TV Awards. I assisted stylist Nina Andersson in styling the dancers, drummers and britain's got talent winners, Ashleigh and Pudsey (unfortunately we didn't get to style the dog, as he wanted to be naked for the performance). The day consisted of dressing the performers and making sure everyone was dressed, and on time for the show. I was lucky to have a preview of the rehearsals between the work and managed to grab a cheeky opportunity to see the red carpet and a have glass of Rosè backstage (but kept it minimal, to avoid the temptations of running on stage during the show).
The professional dancers were styled in vibrant dresses, made up of bold orange, red and pinks, with metallic, silver boots, so that they really stood out on stage. I wore a 60's inspired tweed, vintage dress, as no matter what occasion I always am keen to dress up, but the ivory shirt with the tweed added a professional, smart look to the  outfit. I paired the dress with some loyal Topshop heeled ankle boots, as although I knew I was going to be running around on my feet all day, they never give up on me and are incredibly comfy! Towards  the evening, I changed into a black, cut out, Julien Macdonald dress for the show and after party... so I looked a that bit more presentable, in comparison to everyone surrounding me!

I've been constantly busy recently working on shoots, but I've managed to find the time to work with a graphic designer on my business cards... cannot wait to throw them at everyone! (Not literally).
I will keep you updated and I AM going to blog more consistently... starting from now. M x




Graphic Designer - Dave Design & Media
Photography - Marina Ablett
Stylist - Nina Andersson & Marina Ablett 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

INSTAGRAM @MARINA_DEBUCHI

CONTACT

MARINA@MARINADEBUCHI.COM

SAMMYDRESS