ISOBEL WEBSTER PRINT







(Crop Tops - Urban Outfitters, Topshop, American Apparel, Vintage, Shoes - Schuh, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Vintage Jewellery - Topshop, Vintage)

I recently met designer Isobel Webster at the Secret Emporium press night, Isobel has designed custom catsuits for Jessie J, so I was really excited to find out I would be working on a shoot with her!
 I took the role of modelling and styling the video shoot to promote her new collection. Since I was asked to style the shoot only a couple of days before, I had to get out and hunt down some pieces! The shoot was influenced by 90's Versace, I created a collage of images to give me inspiration for potential outfits. I chose to only use crop tops, as it was important to not distract attention away from the leggings. I chose to mix up the shoes and use various different styles, to show the catsuits and leggings are wearable in the day or night! I was styling 3 other models, as well as myself and by the end of the shoot we didn't want to take the catsuits and leggings off! As the video shoot involved endless dancing, we repeatedly put on Azeaila Banks and of course the photos above are all from the start, as by the end we were all red and sweaty.
Isobel Webster's film will be out just before February 2013, check out her website here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

INSTAGRAM @MARINA_DEBUCHI

CONTACT

MARINA@MARINADEBUCHI.COM

SAMMYDRESS