SECRET EMPORIUM | PRESS NIGHT

(from the top - BON BON, Shop Floor Whore, Isobel Webster and Saviour)


I recently attended the Secret Emporium's christmas market press night, aside from the cocktails and canap├ęs... I was eager to meet the designers and see there latest work.
The event was set up in Shoreditch, London, specifically to showcase independent british designers. Many of the designers decorated their stalls with fairy lights and glitter, making the market look like a festive explosion! Each stall included huge creativity and individual ideas, I met the designers from Saviour a married couple, who began making hats as a hobby and they're now selling as a concession in Topshop and Harvey Nichols! I had made it through the night with managing to resist stealing Isobel Websters catsuits and I can proudly say I didn't even have a chance for one mince pie, as I was too busy meeting people and by the end of the night I had collected a billion different business cards, which is always a good sign...










1 comments:

 

Followers

INSTAGRAM @MARINA_DEBUCHI

CONTACT

MARINA@MARINADEBUCHI.COM

SAMMYDRESS