URBANNNNNN

  

TOP // URBAN OUTFITTERS

BAG & RINGS // TOPSHOP

LEGGINGS  // VINTAGE

SHOES // JEFFREY CAMPBELL

The 'urban' shoot actually ended up turning into a 'car park' shoot, as I loved that you could see all the city lights! As always, me and the photographer seem to book the days that are raining...  and since his camera is practically his baby, we ended up waiting till after the sunset to begin shooting. STILL everything was wet, so in each photo of me sitting down or leaning against things, I'm gaining wet patches...all over. The weather forced us to use the street lamps as our light, which means I look proper sketchy in some of these, as there's not much light on my face... but I kinda like the change, plus I think this may be the first time I've worn jeans in a shoot????????

Photography by Rufus Nobbinns ©

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics :) i love the look and the rings are gorgeous*

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. likeeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for ittt!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like night shoots, they are always a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures, i'm not a huge fan of night shots, but these are awesome, i love em!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

CONTACT

MARINA@MARINADEBUCHI.COM